Friday 4 March 2011

Charlie Sheen is my new INSPIRATION

What I'm going to do, right...is make scarves with some of his more succinct verbal eruptions knitted onto them! My favourites include:
I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen.
Drink my urine! Lick my feet!
Dying's for fools!
I expose people to magic!
Can't is the cancer of happen.
I have tiger blood and Adonis DNA
Defeat is not an option
Epic behaviour
Normal's not normal
Droopy eyed armless children
Total freaking rockstar from Mars
They picked a fight with a warlock
Your children will weep over your exploded body!
If this makes no sense to you, you should know that washed up American actor Charlie Sheen has found a new lease of life and source of fame by being MAD. I totally love him now, and forgive him for Two and a Half Men.
Watch this video: Sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment