Sunday 1 May 2011

Bells and Smells

Whilst out in Kensington today, I saw Tank Girl on the floor!
She was outside an art shop. My boyfriend (shadow on the right) was proud to have spotted her first.
I burned my thumb on the grill yesterday making cheese on toast (with guacamole!) and the skin has gone all scaly. I also started househunting yesterday and am going to look at a place in Ruislip tomorrow. It's further out of London than I ideally want but it is slap-bang next to a massive HobbyCraft. Shop shop shopping!
Knitting project wise, I have been a little lazy of late. I am currently making a knitted chain necklace, but I thought I would jazz it up a bit by making it more multisensory-stuffing it with bells and lavender, for example (hence bells and smells!). No pictures yet as I'm only on link 2...
Slightly more brain time has also been devoted to the idea of combining my knitting with hats. Imagine...the Loch Ness Monster...on your head. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment