Tuesday 24 May 2011

Exams are finished!

I thought I would go mad with excitement at the idea of free time but all I have done so far is loaf about and fail to get anything done. I have a couple of FOs and a WIP to show though...
Firstly, the interesting hood! A little unseasonal, but still pretty cool
The idea is that you'd wear it with the bottom tucked under a coat. Then, a green meshed scarf:

As you can see on the right hand side, there are a couple of mistakes but I'm thinking I'll block it and offload it on a family member! Finally, my current work in progress is a lacy wide scarf made with the awful angora wool. I had forgotten how awful this wool is. It's incredibly prone to snapping and sheds fluff like a lunatic. It's just a shame it knits up so nicely...

So soft...so evil...
I'm leaving my house at the end of this week and returning to my parents for an unknown length of time...I plan to set up my shop and get ahead on my knitting, as well as making business cards and attending a few jumble sales. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my life in the general long-term, but apparently my sister is very good at acting, especially as a prostitute. I'm glad she's sorted.

2 comments:

  1. I hat angora, too - but love the scarf! Whenever I work with it, I use a blend (Angora, not the scarf)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty pink and soft, my favourite!

    ReplyDelete